You’ve arrived at the right place if you need help logging in to your TheraNest account. Your needs can be easily fulfilled by reading this post. We’ll also show you how to get your account back, and who to talk to at customer service. So let’s get going!
TheraNest Login is widely used as both practice management & therapeutic note software in the sectors of mental health & social care services. Staff appointments, corporate appointments, as well as recurring appointments can all be found on TheraNest’s straightforward calendar.
Voice, text, & email reminders are effective in reducing cancellations. Send out invoices and accept payment methods like credit cards, and insurance policy renewal notifications.
Main Attributes of TheraNest
Receiving New Clients
TheraNest allows you to add a new customer by just entering their first & last names. Once the foundation of the profile has been laid, further information such as the client’s demographics, insurance details, and assigned staff person can be easily added.
The client site can be used by patients to fill out their intake forms & provide any other details that may be necessary. One time-saving feature for new TheraNest users is the ability to upload a CSV file containing multiple customers at once.
TheraNest allows you to organize your medical appointments in a straightforward calendar view, where you can also schedule new ones. Client information, service provider information, location information, service room information, and any other relevant notes are recorded for each scheduled session. This information may be utilized to narrow down appointment times, and your TheraNest calendar can be synced with both the Apple and Google services.
In order to notify patients of their scheduled appointments, an automated email system will be implemented. Appointment reminder emails are a great bonus feature that is easy to set up and use. In addition, the cost of each reminder for phone calls is $0.05, while the cost per reminder for SMS is $0.02.
Online Patient Portal
TheraNest offers a patient portal that may be accessed from a mobile device. The site is more user-friendly and professional looking than its rivals. Due to the following reasons, this efficient tool is easy for patients to use:
- The use of online input forms
- Current information on demographics & coverage gaps
- Establish a schedule of meetings that fits your schedule
- Securely exchange files and messages
Credit cards are accepted here (a 2.69% + $0.30 transaction fee will be added to your total).
Documentation and Outlines
TheraNest is unique among practice management systems in that it includes Wiley Practice Planners. This $25 membership includes access to Wiley Treatment Planners & Wiley Progress Note Planners, which provide fillable forms for initial assessments, care plans, progress notes, & discharge summaries.
The DSM-5 diagnostic codes and more than a thousand pre-written statements are included in these samples.
In addition to such standard note formats, TheraNest also lets you create unique notes that are well-suited to your practice. Approval, signing, and co-signing of these messages can always be done internally. The TheraNest also facilitates the creation and distribution of PDF case notes.
Invoicing and billing
Earn more money for your clinic with the help of Theranest’s extensive billing and invoicing capabilities. TheraNest streamlines the billing process for clients who either self-pay or use insurance. Produce invoices, receipts, and electronic insurance claims for client payments, reimbursements, as well as other parties (or quickly print CMS 1500 forms).
TheraNest also provides a time-saving batch invoicing feature that allows you to bill for all missed appointments at once. If you have TheraNest’s electronic claim processing setup, you can employ batching. Apex EDI is working with TheraNest to provide their clearinghouse solution.
TheraNest provides clinicians with HIPAA-compliant telehealth services, allowing them to schedule and carry out telemedicine sessions with patients. Neither an account nor a download is required of customers. Additionally, up to six patients can participate in a group telemedicine session.
TheraNest includes 31 reports across six categories to help you monitor and improve your practice’s efficiency. You can download each report in either CSV or PDF format.
- Cases and Receipts
Some advantages of TheraNest
- Among its many essential standard and advanced features, telemedicine and Wiley Practice Planners are included.
- Wiley Treatment Planners & Wiley Progress Note Planners, in addition to over a thousand pre-written treatments, goals, & objectives, are available to subscribers of Wiley Practice Planner.
- Capability to upload a CSV file containing a large number of customers in one fell swoop.
How to Do Login into the TheraNest Account?
Let’s jump into this tutorial and take a look at the TheraNest Login processes. Here is a list of them: To ensure that you never miss a beat while using the Practice Login page, we have included detailed instructions below.
Step 1: To begin, go to TheraNest’s main website at https://theranest.com/
Step 2: Navigate to the Login page by clicking the “Login” button (found in the upper right corner of the homepage).
Step 3: you’ll be asked to log in with your email address and password. You can then enter your TheraNest account information by clicking the “Log In” button.
Instructions for Changing Your TheraNest Password
Here are the steps to take if you need to change your Theranest password because you forgot it.
- Step 1: Go to TheraNest’s main website at https://theranest.com/
- Step 2: Navigate to the Login page by clicking the “Login” button (found in the upper right corner of the homepage).
- Step 3: Navigate to RPassword Reset – TheraNest by clicking the “Click here” link next to “Forgot your password?” on the same page.
- Step 4: your email address will be requested before you send the message.
- Step 5: Here’s What You Need to Do to Change Your TheraNest Password.
- Step 6: the website will walk you through resetting your TheraNest password, so just follow the on-screen prompts.
When can I get a free trial of TheraNest, and how do I do it?
Here are the simple steps to getting started with TheraNest’s 21-day free trial:
- Step 1: To get to the TheraNest homepage, open the following URL: https://theranest.com/.
- Step 2: Navigate to the next page by clicking the “Free Trial” icon in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
- Step 3: fill out the fields on this page with your personal information (first and last names, email addresses, practice phone numbers, a password, and a confirmed password).
Here’s how you can get a free trial of TheraNest. Follow it up by answering “Are you a non-profit or a school/college?” and choosing a Practice Type and the number of current clients/patients.
When can I get a free trial of TheraNest, and how do I do it?
Next, check the box labeled “I’m not a robot,” then click the button labeled “Try TheraNest for Free,” and afterward proceed as directed.
How to pay for TheraNest?
If you want to get started, follow the steps below to access your account.
- Select the Make a Payment option from the drop-down menu.
- Select a bill to pay, or select “Check All” to pay them all.
- You can pay your bills by clicking the green “Make a Payment” button on the right. Pick out a convenient monetary contribution.
- Type in your credit card number, expiration date, and remarks (optional).
- You can make a purchase by clicking the blue icon.
- You’ll need to click “Enter New Card” if you haven’t already added your card. Following that, please enter your billing zip code, card number, card expiration date, & cardholder’s name.
When utilizing TheraNest, what other expenses should I anticipate?
There are no hidden costs when using TheraNest. However, you can use the other services they provide, such as automatic reminders, an insurance claims service, payment processing, as well as data migration. The reminder service pricing is shown in the software based on the geographic area being called (U.S. or International).
Is it secure and where the data is stored? What is HIPAA?
TheraNest’s compliance with HIPAA regulations. All information is stored and protected with the help of Amazon Web Services. Amazon’s server infrastructure is certified, provides the highest amount of physical protection, & guarantees a 99.9 percent uptime rate.
AWS also complies with HIPAA and SOC standards. According to PCI DSS standards, AWS has been certified as a Level 1 service provider and has also earned ISO 27001 approval.
Continuous data backups and snapshots are performed. TheraNest uses SSL encryption for both stored data and data in transit.
Do you need to sign any long-term contracts?
With a monthly subscription, you pay as you go & can cancel at any moment without penalty.
In addition, you can switch plans whenever you choose, and the time you’ve already spent on every plan this month will be deducted proportionally when you switch. However, you can save a significant amount of money by switching to an annual plan.
Thank you for taking the time to read the article. Those of you who value the ease of access provided by your TheraNest account will find the information provided in this article to be of great value, according to the folks at Census Outreach.